Monday, August 17, 2009

Body fat and my birthday


This is a post on two totally unrelated topics. First as I told you before I just joined a gym last week. As part of my start up plan, I went to have a physical test to check my shape. It turns out I am officially not fat! My weight, body fat percentage and muscular mass are all within the normal ranges. However, of course I could be better so I set up a few fitness goals to accomplish in the next three months, so hopefully once I'm back in Lugano I'll me much fitter.

The second topic is my birthday "comida". I invited some people over to my place and I made pizza and sangria. I think they both were pretty good. As I told you before I don't have that many good friends left in Querétaro, but I least some people showed up and we had a good time, although to be honest, the best celebrations at VT76 were way better. I also bought way too much food and drinks so now I have lots of cheese, ham, soft drinks and 3 liters of cheap wine for sangria! So if any of you feel like coming down to Queretaro we could have a nice dinner.

I attach some pics taken with my dying camera, there will be better ones posted on facebook at some point. I'm getting a new camera soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment