Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sporty Pizzaiolo

Is that how you spell pizzaiolo? I don't know...

Anyhow, yesterday was full with accomplishments (totally not thesis related). First, I started going to the gym, a supposedly fancy one where my mom goes, it looks like I won't be fatter the next time you see me. Then I cooked a pizza!!! that was quite a great accomplishment, I even made the sauce. What happnes is that I want to cook pizza for my birthday on Saturday, but I needed to try to make it first. It was quite good, I think. I used mozzarela cheese, tuna, corn, and zucchini. And finally I got a job interview, I was contacted by some person two days ago, yesterday I spoke with her and I'm still not sure if I would even be interested, but I think is always good to check it out. So I scheduled an interview tomorrow, maybe then I'll find out more about it.

So that's it for now... oh and in case it wasn't clear I am celebrating my birthday this Saturday, andI may cook pizza, not sure yet.

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. I can not really believe that your pizza was better than mine... u have to cook one as soon as u are back and we will have the prove!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete